systemd

Carsten Aulbert Carsten.Aulbert at aei.mpg.de
Tue Sep 30 10:16:21 CEST 2014

Hi

On 09/30/2014 08:33 AM, Ingo Wichmann wrote:
> did anyone already install a systemd based distro? Is it possible to
> (re)start systemd services from the fai chroot?

we install our nodes with a systemd based base.tgz but without systemd
within FAI, therefore I don't know if restarting services would work
there. But the installed systems will then run with systemd without any
further ado.

Does this help?

Cheers

Carsten

--
Dr. Carsten Aulbert - Max Planck Institute for Gravitational Physics
Callinstrasse 38, 30167 Hannover, Germany