Editing partition table msdos or gpt

Thomas Lange lange at informatik.uni-koeln.de
Thu Oct 9 14:16:39 CEST 2014

    > Im using qlustar OS installer who use fai project. Actually qlustar use msdos and automatic partitions. How can edit fai to allow me to use GPT instead od msdos partition table type?

Here's an example:

disk_config disk1 align-at:1M disklabel:gpt-bios bootable:1 fstabkey:uuid

primary  /     8G    ext4  rw,noatime,errors=remount-ro
primary  swap  8G    swap  rw
primary  /var  9G    ext4  rw,noatime         createopts="-L var -m 5" tuneopts="-c 0 -i 0"
primary  /tmp  5G    ext4  rw,noatime,nosuid,nodev createopts="-L tmp -m 0" tuneopts="-c 0 -i 0"
primary  /usr  6G    ext4  rw,noatime,nodev   createopts="-L usr"
primary  /files-scratch    10%-  ext4  rw,noatime,nosuid,nodev createopts="-L storage -m 1" tuneopts="-c 0 -i 0"

With gpt you do not have logical partitions.