Package_config : linux-headers

Prunk Dump prunkdump at gmail.com
Thu May 22 18:42:27 CEST 2014

>     > Can I put commands in package_config like : ?
>
>     > PACKAGES aptitude-r
>     > linux-headers-$(uname -r|sed 's,[^-]*-[^-]*-,,')
>
> Crazy idea. Give it a try.
> FAI only generates a long list of package names and gives them to
> aptitude. Maybe it works.
>
> Since you also like
>
> Use the classes AMD64 and I386 for this. They are included in the
> simple examples. They work fine IMO there's no need for using uname
> and sed here.
>
> --
> regards Thomas

Thank you !

I have made a simple package_config/NVIDIA

PACKAGES aptitude-r I386
linux-headers-686-pae
nvidia-kernel-dkms

PACKAGES aptitude-r AMD64
linux-headers-amd64
nvidia-kernel-dkms

I see in the ChangeLog that there was a NVIDIA class in FAI. Is it
still exists ? I can't find it in the scripts...

Thank you again !

Baptiste.