Kernel panic - FAI 4.1.1

Rui Teixeira ruiteixeira18 at gmail.com
Thu May 15 17:28:38 CEST 2014

Ok, it worked to download and install postgresql, but now I've a strange
problem. I have 1 user 'xpto' and 'root'. Installation and boot were ok,
but now I can't start postgresql because he must be started by sshd user
(?!?!). I've checked and all configuration files belongs do sshd postgres,
i.e.:
# ls -l /et/postgresql/9.3/main
-rw-r--r-- 1 sshd postgres   315 Main 15:14 environment

I don't understand, where I can force to create and use user 'xpto' to be
the owner and be able to start services on the sysytem?

thanks