Kernel panic - FAI 4.1.1

Rui Teixeira ruiteixeira18 at gmail.com
Thu May 15 13:56:06 CEST 2014

sorry for my bad english. I want to have postgres-9.3 installed on my
machine, so in packages_config/SIGER I add these lines
PACKAGES install
postgresql-9.3

but creating the mirror witg fai-mirror -l the package postgresql isn't
downloaded because of this

 postgresql-9.3 : Depends: libpq5 (>= 9.1~) but it is not going to be
installed
                  Depends: libssl0.9.8 (>= 0.9.8m-1) but it is not
installable
                  Depends: postgresql-client-9.3 but it is not going to be
installed

WHen I try to install libssl1.0.0 I get this message:
# apt-get install libssl1.0.0
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
libssl1.0.0 is already the newest version.

but trying to installing libpq5 I get:
# apt-get install libpq5
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

 libpq5 : Depends: libssl0.9.8 (>= 0.9.8m-1) but it is not installable

So I don't understand why I have libssl1.0.0 installed but trying to
install libpq5 get the error that need 0.9.8 >=.

Thanks