Kernel panic - FAI 4.1.1

Rui Teixeira ruiteixeira18 at gmail.com
Thu May 15 12:53:18 CEST 2014

Now some progress, bootable USB works, seems that all goes ok. Then I
restart and grub is installed and working, good. I boot my system and end
with a screen saying:
Debian GNU/Linux 7 (none) tty1
(none) login:

I don't know what creditials to use (?).
Another question, reading shell.log I think that my classes (SIGER and
DATABASE) aren't being readed, but they are defined on 50-host-classes as
you can see here:
http://paste.debian.net/99676/

My hostname is sigerpos as defined in grub.cfg:
linux   /boot/vmlinuz boot=live FAI_FLAGS="verbose,createvt"
FAI_ACTION=install ip=192.168.1.1:::::eth0:off hostname=sigerpos

> I need fai.log and shell.log for debugging.
> Other files won't help.

There's my fai.log and shell.log
http://paste.debian.net/99672/
http://paste.debian.net/99673/