Kernel panic - FAI 4.1.1

Rui Teixeira ruiteixeira18 at gmail.com
Tue May 13 18:19:13 CEST 2014

First of all thank you for the clarification, this is some squeezed juice
that must be in some FAQ, good information. Just one thing that I think is
missing: the use of apt source.list. I read somewhere writed by you Thoomas:
Do not mix /etc/apt/sources.list and /etc/fai/apt/sources.list. FAI uses
the later for building the nfsroot.
So I supose that the mirror is created based on /etc/apt/sources.list, is
that correct? I think this information is the icing on the cake of
your explanation :)

About my installation, even with linux-image-486 it doesn't seem to work,
same error:
>error: cannot read the Linux header.
>error: you need to load the kernel first.
>
>Press any key to continue...

I will try to save mirror messages and send it here.

thanks!