Kernel panic - FAI 4.1.1

Thomas Lange lange at informatik.uni-koeln.de
Tue May 13 15:29:44 CEST 2014

    > in fact a stupid error... I feel stupid... But even with that class defined I don't get it, in NSFROOT I've defined that I want linux-image-486, why I have to told FAI that I want it again in
    > packages_config/DEBIAN ?
PAckages listed in /etc/fai/NFSROOT are only for the nfsroot. That's
not related to the list of packages that you like to install on your
new system. That's why you have to repeat this again.

    > And more, I cant define linux-image-486 in NSFROOT and
    > in packages_config/DEBIAN define another one
Why not. Please provide the logs of fai-mirror -v if that does not work.

    > Anyway, after creting USB pen based on previou mirror (with linux-image-686 apparently), after grub the setup doesn't start, I get this message:
Do not try this before you make sure you have the correct kernel
package inside your mirror.