Kernel panic - FAI 4.1.1

Rui Teixeira ruiteixeira18 at gmail.com
Fri May 9 17:42:41 CEST 2014

ok, maybe I was missing an error with this new kernel.

 linux-image-3.13-0.bpo.1-486 : Breaks: initramfs-tools (< 0.110~) but
0.109.1 is to be installed.
 dracut : Conflicts: initramfs-tools but 0.109.1 is to be installed.
 console-tools : Conflicts: console-utilities which is a virtual package.
 kbd : Conflicts: console-utilities which is a virtual package.

     Keep the following packages at their current version:
1)     console-tools [Not Installed]
2)     initramfs-tools [Not Installed]
3)     live-boot [Not Installed]
4)     live-boot-initramfs-tools [Not Installed]

I don't understand, I must install/update these packages on my system!? FAI
setup uses packages installed on my system to create nfsroot? would not he
supposed to be resolving dependencies?

Anyway, I'll try to install these packages.