Nagios dependencies not installed

Bob Apodaca bob at phxlab.honeywell.com
Fri Mar 21 16:55:20 CET 2014

We are deploying Nagios and I attempted to add it to our base
installation. The package is installed, but none of the dependencies are
being installed.

I did not see anything helpful in the installation log nor the error
log. My package_config/FAIBASE file looks like this:

PACKAGES aptitude DEBIAN
bind9-host
nagios-nrpe-server
time
update-inetd
[EOF]

Using Debian wheezy:

# dpkg -l | grep fai
ii  fai-client                           4.0.8~deb7u1
  all          Fully Automatic Installation client package
ii  fai-doc                              4.0.8~deb7u1
  all          Documentation for FAI
ii  fai-server                           4.0.8~deb7u1
  all          Fully Automatic Installation server package
ii  fai-setup-storage                    4.0.8~deb7u1
  all          automatically prepare storage devices

Thank you for your consideration.