modules

linux-service.be bvba guy at linux-service.be
Thu Jun 19 18:21:47 CEST 2014

I am doing a lot of ubuntu installs with fai on different machines in schools.
Today I have a problem with zotac mini pc's.
Xubuntu 14.04  install very good with fai from debian wheezy, but after reboot of the installed computer, the networkcard is not
recognized.No eth0.
But with a live cd on these zotac mini pc, the network is working ok.
Should I look in the base.tgz ubuntu, or in package_config  BC_BASE?
How can I be sure that all drivers or modules will be installed for all kind of computers?
Is there a correct way to make a base.tgz for ubuntu 14.04?

gd