nfsroot doesn't build with fai-project.org deb repository

Jeff Swartzman jswartzman at edgecast.com
Thu Jul 17 18:56:02 CEST 2014

Hello,

I'm having problems building an nfsroot when the
http://fai-project.org/download deb repository is added to the sources.list
for the nfsroot.  Other than this change, my configurations are all default
for troubleshooting purposes.

As far as I can tell, dracut does not appear to be installing properly.
Thank you for your time.

-----
Setting up dracut (038-1) ...
dracut: Generating /boot/initrd.img-3.2.0-4-amd64
dpkg: error processing dracut (--configure):
dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of
linux-image-3.2.0-4-amd64:
 linux-image-3.2.0-4-amd64 depends on initramfs-tools (>= 0.99~) |
linux-initramfs-tool; however:
  Package initramfs-tools is not installed.
  Package linux-initramfs-tool is not installed.
  Package dracut which provides linux-initramfs-tool is not configured yet.

dpkg: error processing linux-image-3.2.0-4-amd64 (--configure):