No atapi cdrom found

Thierry Ranson thierry.ranson at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 15:46:57 CET 2014

Im going to try setting my ISO on USB... By the way is it possible for me
to run the install with the scripts "manually" from another kernel? I've
been browsing the fai ISO but I don't really get the steps of the install.
There probably is a script that launches everything since its an automatic
install but I haven't found it in the ISO. This could probably help me.
Sorry if my messages are confused I'm not very familiar with all of this
but I'm ready to make big efforts.