AW: Error message after installing via fai-cd before reboot with UBUNTU

Fabian Hartmann fabian.hartmann at cloudguard.ch
Tue Dec 2 08:59:47 CET 2014

Yes, that's true, i have only made one partition for /.
And I remember to not have this problem in the beginning while working with an example disk_config from FAIBASE with a /tmp partition...
So that could probably be causing the problem! Is it necessary to create a partition for /tmp or is there a work-around by hooking in another faiend-script?

Regards
Fabian

--
Fabian Hartmann                         wlan-partner.com AG
Dipl. Inf. Ing. FH                      Hardturmstrasse 127, 8005 Zürich