linux-image-3.12-0.bpo.1-amd64 dracut: FATAL: Don`t know how to handle root=/srv/fai/nfsroot

ARNAUDOV Krasimir krasimir.arnaudov at thalesgroup.com
Wed Apr 2 15:56:45 CEST 2014

Hello,
I have biuld nfsroot today with kernel  linux-image-3.12-0.bpo.1-amd64 - no errors everything fine.
When I boot I receive "dracut: FATAL: Don`t  know how to handle  root=/srv/fai/nfsroot"
Missing NFS module?

FAI Version 4.1

P.S.  Sorry Thomas for the spam I have just hit reply

Regards
Krasimir Arnaudov