openssh-server error during client setup

Benedict Wright admin at ist.tugraz.at
Wed Sep 11 13:19:02 CEST 2013

Hi.
Haven't had time to look in to fai for a while. Problem is still present
when setting up a client: Here the log file:

Setting up openssh-server
creating ssh2 rsa key this may take some time ...gethostname: file name
to long
dpkg: error processing openssh-server (--configure)

any ideas where i could find the problem?

thanks and kind regards
Benedict Wright

--
-