Use script in /usr/local/bin during install

Thomas Lange lange at informatik.uni-koeln.de
Tue May 21 19:30:25 CEST 2013

    > I need to run a custom script during an FAI install. My first thought
    > was to install the script in NFSROOT/usr/local/bin.
That's correct. If you like to run it during installation install it
into this directory.

    > However, when I
    > booted my install target /usr/local/bin was empty.
/target/usr/local/bin is empty, because that's
normally your hard disk which was just partitioned by setup-storage.
Call /usr/local/bin/<yourscript> or bind mount this onto
/target/usr/local/bin and call your script from inside /target via
$ROOTCMD.