Kein Betreff

Steven Wend swend at stud.hs-bremen.de
Thu May 2 17:15:18 CEST 2013

Hello guy,

I have only one hdd which hast three partitions as shown below.

| 1. NTFS part | 2. NTFS part  |  2. NTFS part  |

Now I want to keep the first and the third partition. The second one can
has to be deleted and the upcoming free space should be used to install
Ubuntu with FAI.

I tried to handle this with this disc_config:
----
disk_config disk1 preserve_always:1,3 disklabel:msdos bootable:1
fstabkey:uuid

primary /      16000      ext3  rw,noatime,errors=remount-ro
logical swap   4000       swap  rw
logical /home  10000-50%  ext3  rw,noatime,nosuid,nodev createopts="-L
home -m 1" tuneopts="-c 0 -i 0"
----

The first and third partition is marked with preserve_always.

But this configuration fails with "Undefined mountpoint for non-extended
partition". BUT if I allow FAI to delete the third partition with
"preserve_always:1" the configuration runs.

Is this a bug or do I have a logical problem?

Regards,

Steven