client install aborts

George VerDuin gfv2008-home at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 15 19:36:49 CET 2013

I'm sorry to have to ask, but does anyone recognise the cause for this
kernel panic?
At the time of failure, fai-client is installing
.../fai-doc/samples/simple [demohost].

/init: 42: //lib/dracut/hooks/pre-pivot/50mount-usr.sh: cannot open
/sysroot/etc/fstab: No such file
rcpbind: rcpbind terminating on signal.

The "..." represent preceding and following lines of log output
displayed on the client.  I only see 24 lines total and others on the
display do not seem related to the cause of this issue.

I have verified that /srv/fai/nfsroot/etc/fstab does in fact exist.
The references I see from documentation point toward a NFS failure, but
I doubt that is accurate.

Regards
Geo