/srv/fai/nfsroot/live/filesystem.dir

Thomas Lange lange at informatik.uni-koeln.de
Tue Jun 11 23:45:35 CEST 2013

    > After rebuilding my nfsroot with fai 4.0.6, I have no
    > /srv/fai/nfsroot/liv/filesystem.dir. It seems to have built the root
    > directly in /srv/fai/nfsroot. So I can do ths:
In FAI 4 the nfsroot uses dracut (instead of live-boot), which does
not use the live/filesystem.dir subdirectories.

Also some minor changes in pxelinux.cfg (or the kernel command line)
has to be made. Use fai-chboot for creating the correct pxelinux
configuration.

    > [   13.221333] Kernel panic - not syncing: Attempted to kill init!
This may be caused by an NFS v4 problem. Bug  #676883 describes a
workaround.