Not all fixed. Re: Has anybody had good luck using FAI where it repartitions on a system that previously contained an lvm setup?

Thomas Neumann blacky+fai at fluffbunny.de
Wed Jul 24 15:28:21 CEST 2013

On Wednesday 24 July 2013 08:21:57 Ken Hahn wrote:
> Is there a reason it wasn't merged into the release?

I don't know any. Maybe because back then there was still hope that Michael
comes back RealSoonNow(TM) and properly fixes the issues? My patches made
LVM work in general again, but I'm pretty sure I broke preserve. Maybe some
other stuff too. Definitely needs some outside verification - that's the
main reason I called it 1.4something and not 1.4.1 or 1.5 - wanted to avoid
confusion if there's a real officially sanctioned update / bugfix later on.

bye thomas