FAI 4.0.7 available

Michael Prokop mika at grml.org
Wed Aug 21 09:30:09 CEST 2013

Hi,

I've released and uploaded FAI 4.0.7 to Debian/unstable.

It's a maintenance release, the most important changes being the fix
for grub vs grub-pc (#719213) and dpkg-divert no longer being
available inside /usr/sbin with recent dpkg versions (#720307).

We plan to provide FAI 4.0.7 also for the next Debian stable/wheezy
point-release. Testing and feedback appreciated.

Debian changelog:

  http://ftp-master.metadata.debian.org/changelogs//main/f/fai/unstable_changelog

Git shortlog:

,----
| Michael Prokop (11):
|       lib/task_sysinfo: make sure device is a valid block device before acccessing it
|       conf/NFSROOT: use grub-pc instead of grub package
|       fai-guide: update repository information + feature list
|       fai-guide: bunch of typo fixes
|       fai-guide: fix name of dirinstall task
|       fai-guide: update log file names regarding live-initramfs + klibc versions
|       fai-guide: fix usage of it's <-> its
|       fai-guide: replace "quiet" with "quite" and "setup" with "set up"
|       Do not depend on dpkg-divert being available inside /usr/sbin
|       Makefile: update list of bash, shell land perl scripts
|       Release new version 4.0.7
`----

regards,
-mika-