FAI performance

Michał Dwużnik michal.dwuznik at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 22:29:54 CEST 2012

Hi,

The first (and seemingly correct) approach is to use fcopy, without mixing
yet another protocol into the mix. FTP/HTTP/NFS  seem to me of 'the same
class' and fcopy was (I admit) the easiest to setup by copying the ready
made skeletons-> I tried it for the first approach, as an ultimate step
forward I'm thinking more of a bittorrent seeder for the 'big tarfiles to
unpack on clients'...

Regards
Michal

--