Installing ZFS with FAI

Steve B. docbop at gmail.com
Thu May 31 21:13:29 CEST 2012

I got FAI working now so moving on to setting it up to do what I need.
 Think I got it to partition disk how I want leaving space for ZFS after
it's installed.   Next I have a script I've run manually on servers to pull
the ZFS source and build it.  I've been trying to get that to work with FAI
and no luck.  My guess is the script does too much I/O cloning GIT repos
and so on.

So my question is can a script run by FAI clone GIT repro's them make the
source?
If not is there a way to have FAI copy over the script and launch it at end
of process, or at least copy it over to be manually launched.

Thanks,
Steve B.