Fai-mirror failing after upgrade to Ubuntu 12.04

Jurrie Overgoor jurrie at stillus.nl
Fri May 18 17:00:38 CEST 2012

Hello everyone,

My FAI setup was working just fine on Ubuntu 11.10. But I decided to
upgrade to 12.04, and now fai-mirror doesn't work.

There seems to be a bug in aptitude with the -d switch. It creates an
infinite loop. This is fixed in aptitude 0.6.7-1.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/aptitude/+bug/975793

Now I installed 0.6.7-1 and the infinite loop is gone. But I still don't
have a correct mirror. The relevant output:

fai-mirror -v /srv/fai/mirror

Download complete and in download only mode
Calling apt-move

Updating from local Packages files...

Moving files...
Skipping files:
[ Lots of files here ]
Moving Files:
[ Lots of files here ]

File deletes disabled, skipping.

Creating Packages files...
Creating Release files...

All done, exiting.
grep: /srv/fai/mirror/dists//Release: No such file or directory

The directories /srv/fai/mirror/dists and /srv/fai/mirror/pool are empty.

Can anyone help me?

With kind regards,

Jurrie