Ntfs on setup-storage

Thomas Lange lange at informatik.uni-koeln.de
Wed Mar 14 22:08:12 CET 2012

    > I'm new using fai, but i'm very happy with it.
Thanks. Can you please fill out the FAI questionnaire
http://fai-project.org/questionnaire
and send it back to me when you finished a project with fai.

    > i want to know if it is possible to add the option "fast" when we need
    > formatting with ntfs, since working with a partition bigger than  30G the
    > process can be very slow.
You can specify arbitrary option for mkfs in the disk_config file using
createopts=-f. Have a look at the man page of setup-storage(8) or in
the simple examples of FAI located in
/usr/share/doc/fai-doc/examples/simple/disk_config/