micro-patch for setup-storage

Thomas Neumann blacky+fai at fluffbunny.de
Mon Jun 25 22:30:09 CEST 2012

Hello again

Sending this mail was followed by a small moment of embarassment, when perl told me this code is not valid. But maybe it was buggy all along.

rewriting

if scalar(grep(m{^$cur$}, @pre_deps)) {
  next COMMAND;
}

 as

if ( scalar(grep(m{^$cur$}, @pre_deps)) == 0 ) {
  next COMMAND;
}

makes perl's complaints go away and turns

'Cannot satisfy pre-depends for true: vgchange_a_n_VG_vg_system,pv_sigs_removed_vg_system,self_cleared_root -- system left untouched.'

into

'Cannot satisfy pre-depends for mkfs.xfs  -f /dev/vg_system/root: exist_/dev/vg_system/root -- system left untouched.'

If this is the correct error, then I ~just~ need to find out why '/dev/vg_system/root' has noot been created.

tschüß
thomas