[fai4.0] How to force nfsroot to _not_ reboot after installation? (fix via hook included)

Thomas Neumann blacky+fai at fluffbunny.de
Mon Jul 9 19:59:59 CEST 2012

Attached is a small hook which just makes sure the system is not rebooted/halted if no error occured AND no reboot/halt flag is set. Maybe someone finds this useful. (e.g. for debugging/inspecting an installation.)

Tested only with initial network installation. I don't know how well it interacts with fai-cd / dirinstall / softupdate. Patches and bug reports are welcome. I just don't care about this at the moment since it's not relevant to me.