Savelog and/or TTY2 Problem

Mark Eisenblaetter mark.eisenblaetter at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 10:18:50 CET 2012

Hi Thomas,

ok i am using the PPA for Ubuntu LTS: fai FAI 3.4.2ubuntu1~lucid1~ppa1, 22
Sep 2010

I can not get the logfiles, because i can't switch to tty2 or 3.

My First Problem wen using loguser is that he is trying to login on
faiserver wtih ssh, i have to manually accept the new ip an type the
password. But he schouldn't do this because i uses ftp as porotokoll.

after this he tells me he have not the permission to create the directory?
 But wen i login from any ohter system i can create as much directorys i
want.

Mark

--
Mark Eisenblätter