Sourceslist on Multi Distro

Henning Sprang henning.sprang at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 14:59:53 CET 2012

There is a Fai internal method that copies the sources.list fron nfsroot to
the install system.

In my example code for ubuntu / multi installs you find which step you have
to disable with a hook in order to prevent that. Or check fai sources to
find it (I dont know it anymore and cannot look it up myself now im on the
road)...