fai-guide for 4.0.3?

Thomas Lange lange at informatik.uni-koeln.de
Thu Aug 16 16:39:07 CEST 2012

    > The fai-doc packages on jenkins and in the official wheezy repositories
    > still contain documentation for 3.0.6 - will this be changed? I'm not
During the last FAI developers meeting in october 2011, some people
said, that they like to improve the FAI guide. But unfortunately noone
did any work on this topic. I myself cannot improve the FAI guide,
because I did this so many times, that I will not have any ideas how
to improve it. Currently I will concentrate on maintaining the
software, but I will not work on the documentation.