Set booting from harddrive as default after successful instalation

Katarzyna Myrek katarzyna at myrek.pl
Mon Apr 30 13:28:42 CEST 2012

Hi

How can I enable booting straight from harddrive after successful
installation?

I need to use PXE with config:  localboot 0. I am able to set it up using
command fai-chboot -o HOST. But how can I do it automatically?

I edited /usr/lib/fai/subroutines, but it didn't work.  Computer still
tries to boot from pxe, but there isn't any configuration file in
ftfp/pxelinux.cfg (so task chboot issues the command fai-chboot -d). ..

Regards,
Katarzyna Myrek
Registerd Linux user No #508128