problems with ignoring a lvm on secondary disk.

John Brooker jbrooker at intelius.com
Wed Apr 25 22:44:33 CEST 2012

The issue was that setup-storage was not ignoring secondary disks which had LVM configured on them (I have the debug output).

At that time the suggested solution was to update setup-storage to it's latest version. From 3.4.7 to 3.4.8.

What I want to know is can I upgrade setup-storage from 3.4.2 to 3.4.8? I only use this version of FAI because no newer versions are provided for Ubuntu lucid (10.04.04 ).

Thanks for all the great work.

Regards