problem upgrading fai server

Natxo Asenjo natxo.asenjo at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 16:06:09 CEST 2011

hi,

in the process of upgrading a production fai server from lenny to
squeeze I run into this problem:

 fai-quickstart
A package failed to install.  Trying to recover:
Setting up fai-quickstart (3.4.7) ...
mkdir: missing operand
Try `mkdir --help' for more information.
dpkg: error processing fai-quickstart (--configure):
 fai-quickstart

My google-fu has found a debian bug

But as far as I can see in this fai.conf there is no $FAI_CONFIGDIR as
in the bug report, and that error is not exactly the same.

I cannot find anything special on syslog either.

Any clues? TIA.
--
Groeten,
natxo