errors while running fai-mirror

Martin Konrad konrad at ikp.tu-darmstadt.de
Mon Nov 21 18:08:03 CET 2011

Hi,
I'm trying to run "fai-mirror -v -c <CLASS> /tmp/scratch/mirror" on my
machine. For some classes everything works fine but for others I get
some strange errors:

ERROR: 65280 65280
ERROR:  aptitude -R -d <...>

Have a look at the attached faibase.log file for the context. Although
there are some errors the exit code of fai-mirror is 0 - how could that be?

On the other side a run with "fai-mirror -v /tmp/scratch/mirror" returns
an exit code of 3 and reports 11 errors at the end. See allclasses.log
for details.

I've always deleted the whole /tmp/scratch/mirror directory before
running the script. I also made sure there is enough disk space. I did
not use the options -x and -c in the same command. FAI version is 3.4.8.

Any help appreciated

Martin

--
Dipl. Phys. Martin Konrad