New FAI user reports

Thomas Lange lange at informatik.uni-koeln.de
Wed May 11 13:00:15 CEST 2011

Hi all,

I am happy to announce the addition of some interesting FAI user reports.

StayFriends, a social network platform based in Germany, reported[1]
that they have installed more than 300 hosts using FAI.

LVM, a insurance company in Germany, deployed nearly 10,000
machines using FAI[2]. 7,000 machines of their field staff at 2,200
agencies and 3,000 machines at their head office are now running
Ubuntu.

A huge installation was reported by some anonymous company in the
financial industry. They have installed 32,000 hosts in batches of ~30
to ~700.

Now we have more than 250 detailed user reports, all available at:

   http://fai-project.org/reports/index.html

If you like to join the list of FAI users, please fill out the FAI
questionnaire[3].

[1]: http://fai-project.org/reports/index.html#stayfriends
[2]: http://fai-project.org/reports/index.html#lvm
[3]: http://fai-project.org/questionnaire/