grub problem in CENTOS installation

srivatsan s srivatsan.s30 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 23:21:41 CEST 2011

Hi,

I do not have any errors now.
I get the following message in fai.log whereas installation has not loaded
the grub. when i check /boot/grub, it is empty

Complete!
Calling task_configure
Executing   bash -x shell: FAIBASE/10-misc
FAIBASE/10-misc      OK.

Executing   bash -x shell: FAIBASE/20-removable_media
FAIBASE/20-removable_media OK.

Executing   bash -x shell: CENTOS/10-security
CENTOS/10-security   OK.

Executing   bash -x shell: CENTOS/30-mkinitrd
CENTOS/30-mkinitrd   OK.

Executing   bash -x shell: CENTOS/40-install-grub
CENTOS/40-install-grub OK.

Executing   bash -x shell: CENTOS/50-sysconfig
CENTOS/50-sysconfig  OK.

Executing   bash -x shell: CENTOS/60-network-scripts
CENTOS/60-network-scripts OK.

Executing   bash -x shell: CENTOS/80-misc
CENTOS/80-misc       OK.

Executing   bash -x shell: CENTOS/90-cleanup
CENTOS/90-cleanup    OK.

Executing   bash -x shell: LAST/50-misc
LAST/50-misc         OK.

I am attaching my errors.log in this email.

Thanks &  Regards,
Srivatsan