fai-mirror source.list.d/xyz not used (bug)

Michael Tautschnig mt at debian.org
Fri Jul 15 00:36:42 CEST 2011

Hi,

> I use the feature of apt to seperate my source.list into different files. They are located in the folder /etc/apt/source.lis.d/.
>
> Accordingly, the same feature I used in my configuration of /etc/fai/apt/...
> I noticed that the lists in the folder /etc/fai/apt/source.lis.d/ are not used. A look into fai-mirror reviled that you are not taking them into account.
>
> This might not be a bug per-se but is a behaviour, which is not expected by a (skilled) Debian administrator. To patch this bug, I needed only one line of execution code.

[...]

As there hasn't been any activity on this proposed improvement, may I ask you
to file a wishlist bug against the fai-server package with the Debian bug
tracker?

Thanks a lot,
Michael

PS.: The same holds for the "fai-mirror -a" problem, although there at least the
code as been changed meanwhile.