Ubuntu 10.04 TFTP Error - File Not Found

David Dreezer dave at socialstrata.com
Fri Jan 21 19:14:20 CET 2011

I can't help you there as I've never used Ubuntu 8.04, as we're on Debian here.  10.10 is current Ubuntu release, AFAIK.

You'll want to make sure that your exports file matches what is in the NFSROOT in make-fai-nfsroot.conf. Edit it manually if you need to, then restart nfs-kernel-server.  If you need to make any adjustments to make-fai-nfsroot.conf be sure to run fai-setup again.

David Dreezer
Customer Advocate, Social Strata, Inc.

Online Community HQ Since 1996
Hoop.la · LiveCloud · Eve Community