mysql-server debconf password

David Dreezer dave at socialstrata.com
Thu Jan 13 22:31:46 CET 2011

Hi,

In $FAI/config/debconf/YOURCLASS

mysql-server mysql-server/root_password password myrootpassword
mysql-server mysql-server/root_password_again password myrootpassword
mysql-server mysql-server/root_password seen true
mysql-server mysql-server/root_password_again seen true

David Dreezer
Customer Advocate, Social Strata, Inc.

Online Community HQ Since 1996
Hoop.la · LiveCloud · Eve Community