GPG-Error during installation

Michael Goetze mgoetze at mgoetze.net
Fri Feb 25 00:04:05 CET 2011

Hi Nils,

On 02/24/2011 03:14 PM, Nils Unterweger wrote:
> W: GPG error: http://de.archive.ubuntu.com maverick Release: The
> following signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not
> available: NO_PUBKEY 40976EAF437D05B5

Is this just a warning or does the creation of the nfsroot actually fail?

> I've tried
>
> gpg --keyserver keyserver.ubuntu.com --recv 40976EAF437D05B5
> gpg --export --armor 40976EAF437D05B5 | sudo apt-key add -
>
> but nothing changed. I thing the problem is the debian chroot when i
> call fai-setup.

Right, that won't affect the chroot.

> How can I add these key to the chroot?

You shouldn't need to, because make-fai-nfsroot writes
'APT::Get::AllowUnauthenticated "true";' into the nfsroot's APT
configuration.

If it's not just a warning, please attach the complete output of
make-fai-nfsroot -v.

Regards,