Resizing hurts windows

Michael Tautschnig mt at debian.org
Tue Feb 8 15:29:06 CET 2011

[...]

> > Here is the log of my disk partitioning:
>
> Starting setup-storage 1.1.4
[...]

This seems to be a fairly outdated version of setup-storage, so there might be
some bugs fixed by new versions already. For your case, however, I couldn't
think of any bugfix in this respect either.

Could you please also provide the output of fdisk -l, ideally for a working
system (i.e., one with Windows booting properly) and for the broken system? If
you could provide parted print output as well, debugging would be considerably
easier. Honestly, right now there is nothing I could do.

Looking at my own systems one more idea pops up: try using bootable:1, this
could also fix those issues.

Thanks a lot,