changing user FAI

mamadou diop diopmodou8 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 15:10:36 CET 2011

2011/2/8 Michael Tautschnig <mt at debian.org>

> [...]
>
>  > but I don't quite understand what you mean by the
> >last sentence!? Would you mind to >elaborate and rephrase that question?

Here's the end of error.log:

fai.log:FAIBASE/40-misc      FAILED with exit code 1.
fai.log:DEMO/30-demo         FAILED with exit code 1.
fai.log:WARNING: ssh -l estm faiserver failed. Can't call fai-chboot on the
install server.
shell.log:chroot: cannot run command `install-keymap': No such file or
directory
status.log:FAIBASE/40-misc      FAILED with exit code 1.
status.log:DEMO/30-demo         FAILED with exit code 1.