FAI Config Space (was Re: debian 6)

Andreas Schockenhoff asc at gmx.li
Mon Feb 7 13:56:21 CET 2011

Dear Michael,

Am Montag, den 07.02.2011, 12:25 +0100 schrieb Michael Goetze:
> On 02/07/2011 10:44 AM, Andreas Schockenhoff wrote:
> > I would be interested in your config space. Also if not possible to
> > share it complete, extracts will help.
> sorry, I can't share my config space, there is too much specific to my
> workplace in there. But if you need help with specific bits, let me
> know. Also, here are some possibly helpful resources:
First I want to have a idea about the big picture.
- Only one config space for all Distrys?
- How does you set the difference CLASSES? Over dhcp and hostname and
than use 50-host-clases? The class names are LENNY SQUEEZE .... or more
special?

I often do something in my config space that is later total
incomprehensible to myself. So may be you can give me a start with a
proof concept. :-)

regards Andreas Schockenhoff