anonymous checkout vie http seems broken

Michael Prokop mika at grml.org
Fri Aug 26 20:24:52 CEST 2011

* Sven Hergenhahn [Fri Aug 26, 2011 at 01:52:28PM +0200]:

> > Looks like alioth's svn checkout via http is broken:
> > http://alioth.debian.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100001&aid=313240&group_id=1

> Does that mean that there is no other way of getting to the sources?

svn ;)

> > Regarding the Git mirror:
> > http://git.tokkee.org/?p=fai.git;a=summary and checking it out
> > through "git clone git://git.tokkee.org/fai.git" works for me.

> Same problem, port 9418 (git) is as closed as the svn port here...

If 'apt-get source fai' or grabbing
http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/pool/main/f/fai/ doesn't provide
what you need then I'm afraid the answer WRT to official sources is
"no" since the other methods (svn + git) don't work for you. (Though
you should talk to your IT administration about the closed svn/git
ports...)

regards,
-mika-
--