installation pb with fai 2.4.2 (BUG?)

william Famy william.famy at laposte.net
Sat Sep 25 14:25:53 CEST 2010

Le 25/09/2010 14:06, Thomas Lange a écrit :

> I hope you are running 3.4.2, not 2.4.2 ;-)
_______________________________
[wf:]
Yes 3.4.2

>     > FAI_CONFIG_SRC=nfs://192.168.100.251/srv/fai/config
> TRhis semms to be fine.
>
>     > make-fai-nfsroot.conf:
>     > FAI_CONFIGDIR=/srv/fai/config
> Did you create your config space on your install server and put the
> simple example into it?
>
>     > fai-setup -v
> Did you get any errors here?
[wf:]

If any error it says that setup ok and seem OK;

If i do the same thing under lenny or squeeze with no modification
(lenny like) Everything work fine.

>     > FAI_CONFIG_SRC is set to nfs://192.168.100.251/srv/fai/config
>     > mount.nfs: mount point /var/lib/fai/config does not exist.
>     > error in task confdir traceback: task_error main
> Your config sspace does not exists on the install server.
[wf:]
ls /srv/fai/nfsroot/live/filesystem.dir/var/lib/fai/config
class  debconf  disk_config  files  hooks  package_config  scripts  tests

ls /srv/fai/config/
class  debconf  disk_config  files  hooks  package_config  scripts  tests

if i remove the mkdir -p /var/lib/fai/config in
/srv/fai/nfsroot/live/filesystem.dir/usr/lib/fai/subroutines  i doesn't
work any more.

>     > So let's try to create the directory
>     > under chroot
> Don't do this.
[wf:]
Looks simple than change source and dh_make  an resinstall for the test.