problem connecting to the new system installed

mamadou diop diopmodou8 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 20:42:15 CEST 2010

Thank you, i have already tried 'login:root, passwd:fai' but nothing
worked, now i am going to try
'login:demo, passwd:fai'. I understand the classes concepts but i don't
maitrize them very well.
How to use the class GNOME instead of DEMO. I remember i have created my
local mirror with apt-proxy.
I add that after installation the Windows partition is hidden. During
installation, FAI told me that it is going to use
disk_config/FAIBASE file and it is going to preserve /dev/sda1 which
corresponds to Windows.

My /srv/fai/config/disk_config/FAIBASE is the following and i wait for a
correction if not correct:

options]    [; extra options]**

*disk_config  disk1*

***primary    *–*                  preserve1            ro, nosuid
                   ;*

*primary    /                  100-                      rw,
errors=remount-ro ;      -c  -j  ext3                        *

*logical      swap           256-512               rw *

*logical      /home        1000-2000           rw
;          -j  ext3*
**