Updated FAI 3.3.5 packages for Ubuntu Lucid

andrew bezella abezella at archive.org
Fri Sep 17 15:16:15 CEST 2010

On Thu, 2010-09-16 at 08:26 +0200, Stephan Hermann wrote:
> I'm not into klibc in general, but is it possible to pinpoint the
> changes in ipconfig or whereever and somehow produce a patch which we
> could propose as SRU for Lucid?
>
> Thinking of 5 years support of Lucid on a server, it would be worth.
>
> Help is appreciated :)

it seems likely that my particular issue was resolved by the patches
from http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=552554 (our
network is in the "busy LANs with UDP noise" category).

if i have a chance to confirm that i'll let you know.

thanks...

andy

--
andrew bezella <abezella at archive.org>