fai sources.list

Stephan Hermann sh at sourcecode.de
Sun Sep 12 14:28:28 CEST 2010

Hi,

if you want to install ubuntu you need to replace
the /etc/fai/apt/sources.list  with your ubuntu only archives.

Make sure that the packages of fai are also included, or add another
private archive with your fai packages to sources.list

If you are using maverick, this is not necessary, because the fai
packages are included in maverick.

 Regards,

\sh