debmirror option

jurgen.lamsens at telenet.be jurgen.lamsens at telenet.be
Tue Sep 7 09:50:53 CEST 2010

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if i do an 'apt-get install debmirror' on ubuntu 10.04 LTS for example, there is no debmirror configuration file by default,
but if I just create one, I can specify stuff like that.

Just copy the example from /usr/share/doc/debmirror/examples/debmirror.conf to /etc/debmirror.conf, and adjust as necessary, f.e.:

$download_method="ftp";
@dists="hardy,hardy-security,hardy-updates";	# jlamsens: default was "sid"
@sections="main,main/debian-installer,restricted,restricted/debian-installer,universe,multiverse"; # jlamsens: default was "main,main/debian-installer,contrib,non-free"
@arches="i386,amd64";		# jlamsens: default was "i386"